NewsOnline store shutdown notice: Due to a security issue, we had to turn off some of the online services. New orders can currently not be processed.
Apologies, we try to be back end of August 2021.
netpp – minimizing workflows for smart networked devices
‘IoF’: Internet of FPGAs
A Test&Measurement sensor platform and evaluation kit for netpp on FPGA
- Functional safety and full simulation model of hardware and software
- Full remote control operating system on chip (no external RAM required)
- Real time capable using programmable peripherals on FPGA
- In-System upgrade: FPGA image can be downloaded over network
- Flexible analog I/O with different msp430 (as ‘smart ADC’) population options
- Support for Python and LabVIEW
- New: Ready for the next generation: RISC-V support (rv32ui/c) working (full verification incomplete)