- Integrated high speed UDP stack (zero-copy, multi user)
- dagobert network SoC with various configureable interfaces (SPI, UART, PWM, I2C) and pin multiplexing options.
- SDK: GCC, GDB hardware debugger on-board
- Up to 6 analog I/O channels with ‘analog population option’
- Piggy backs onto a custom I/O PCB using two 2×16 pin headers [ Note: Order without ‘up’ header ]
- In-Field upgrade option (reprogramming of user images via network)
- Support for RTOS in the works: NuttX
The default firmware runs a fully functional netpp stack for remote control and measurement.
This product is available in various variants:
- No ADC and headers: Populate your own
- ADC10 5 channel and headers pointing UP: Default eval kit option
- ADC SD16 differential option with UP headers: Alternate eval kit option
For extended support and development of netpp node based solutions, I am glad to announce cooperation with our development partner Datalink AG. With their backing, further engineering services can be offered:
- LabVIEW based engineering solutions and integration
- Scaleable industrial control solutions
- Analog/Power I/O board engineering and certifications